Tuesday, August 20, 2024

GREEN VALLEY BIBLE CAMP

 This year was a big year at GVBC for Reese. It was her first time to go to overnight camp, and she loved it.  I know it helped tremendously to have her cousins, Aunt Brandi, and friend, Reese Ann there too.  I was able to counsel day camp for a few days, so I could sneak some daily hugs in as well. 😉 Brooks was a day camper all week and is getting more excited for when he can go to night camp. 

Jack, our nephew, was baptized by Landon on Wednesday night. We were all there to witness his new birth and cheer him on. I’m so thankful for this amazing place where kids are able to grow closer to Jesus and learn more about His word. It’s surreal seeing my kids go, knowing I grew up going every single year. 


































No comments:

Post a Comment