Wednesday, September 18, 2024

REESE is 12!!!

 ✨A golden birthday for my baby girl!!✨

You turned 12 years old onThursday, September 12th!!  We celebrated with the neighbors on Saturday, the 7th, because Shep and Kate also had birthdays last week. It was a BIG JOINT PARTY with the hood! 🎉 





We had a celebration with presents, bundt cakes, and fun on Thursday, your actual birthday. Then, we went out to dinner with family to celebrate at Walk Ons Friday night. The one thing you wanted for your birthday was a human dog bed. I have no idea how you find these incredible gift ideas, but that’s one of the presents we got you.😂 













Aven Reese, you are such a gift to so many people, especially your Daddy and me.  When God gave you to me 12 years ago, I had no idea how much He would help me grow (as a person) through YOU!  You have a heart for people (especially those younger than you) and are such a good example for so many little kids.  You love animals like your Aunt Emily❤️, are always aware of the person who struggles to make a friend, and are constantly entertaining us with dancing, cartwheels, singing, and more. You exude confidence and you are your own individual. Your carefree attitude in life is one this Mama admires greatly. 

You are still running the neighborhood barefoot, chasing frogs, and identifying bugs. You love playing with neighbors more than anything else in the world. Your hobbies are gymnastics, playing the piano, and you started playing the violin this year in middle school, too. 

You are growing up before my eyes and I feel like we have recently changed the squishmellows and making slime for gift cards to Ulta and picking out jewelry at Kendra Scott.  These days are bitter sweet and I am here for every single one of them. I thank God every day that I get to watch Him work in your life. Never stop being YOU!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment