Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Brooks... 3, 4, and 5 Months Old

I have been totally slacking on the ole' blog lately. We've been having so much fun enjoying the holidays, that I've kind of forgotten about it.  Before I get too far behind, I need to update how much my sweet big guy is growing! Here are lots of pictures to capture the last 3 months.


3 Months
 
 
4 Months
 

5 Months
 
 
And here's a whole lot of pictures from October-December.  We sure do love this guy!! At 4 months, Brooks had grown six inches since birth and weighed almost 18 lbs. At 5 months, you are wearing mostly 6-9 month clothing and still downing all bottles.  We introduced baby food to you @ 4 months and you love EVERYTHING! I am so thankful that you're a healthy, growing boy, but it wouldn't hurt my feelings if time could slow down a little bit. 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 




 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
I can't believe my next post about B-man will be 6 months...that's HALF A YEAR!!!  (Cue the tears running down my face!)
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment