Well, I don't know about the rest of you guys, but this heat is absolutely exhausting!! I have no desire to even go to our neighborhood pool, I just find myself wanting to be in air conditioning ALL THE TIME. Yes!! I'm sure a lot of it has to do with the fact that I'm 8+ months preggo, but I am already looking forward to cooler weather, football season, boots and everything about fall.
Unfortunately, I have been battling a slight viral infection this week and it's caused me to be extra tired and I'm constantly coughing. Good news is the doctor thinks it should be cleared up within a couple of days. Here's to hoping!
We got our glider in this week and it completes our nursery for sweet Baby Reese. There are only a couple of other little things that we need. I'll do a post soon of what the nursery looks like - I am still in love with it and so glad it's almost finished!!!
This week was my last FULL 5 days of work before going on maternity leave. I have 12 more days in the field! This is CRAZY to me!! A part of me wonders what I will do with myself if I'm not in the field, on conference calls, analyzing my business or making sales calls?!?! This is all I have known since I've graduated college!! I love my job, but hopefully if everything goes as planned (and Reese isn't more than a week early), I will be able to enjoy this sweet angel and will be on leave until January 3, 2013. Yes, I know what you're thinking and I DO WORK FOR AN AWESOME COMPANY!! What excites me most is that I will be at home with Reese during the holidays (my FAVORITE time of year!!)
I've been thinking lately of some things that I really miss and look forward to getting back to as soon as this little munchkin makes her arrival.
- I would be lying if I said that I didn't miss my old size 2 clothes. I get it, people....my body will never be the same after having children and I don't expect things to begin to look "normal" again for months, but I CANNOT WAIT to get back into my clothes and work towards getting this body back to it's old size!!!
- I miss running!! I have never been some extraordinary athlete or one that can run marathons, but I miss my 2-3 mile jogs that I haven't done in almost 9 months. I probably won't have the time to do these regularly when our angel gets here, but to BE ABLE to would be exciting!!!
- I miss my heels!!!! I have never been a fan of flats! Thankfully, being pregnant in the summertime allows for lots of cute flat sandals. I'm not an idiot...I know I won't be sporting my 3-4 inch heels while carrying Reese to run errands, but to just be able to wear them to work or to dinner makes me smile ;)
- I have never had a problem with acid reflux or heart burn...until last week!!! It keeps me awake at night and has really becoming annoying. I will be glad to be DONE with that.
- I am a stomach sleeper! I would've done anything yesterday to have been able to curl up with a pillow on my stomach. Can't wait to go back to my normal way of sleeping....when I have the time to sleep :))
These are just a couple of things that I miss while carrying this little blessing around. I know it will all be worth it when she makes her arrival. 7 weeks to go!!!!