Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Kyndall Turns 30

Back in March, Matt and I took off for the weekend to head to Little Rock for Kyndall's 30th birthday. It was nice to just enjoy some adult time with Blake and Bee.  We went to eat at Sushi Cafe on Friday night with Clint and Sarah, and Jules. Saturday morning, the boys went golfing and Kyndall and I went shopping ALL.DAY.LONG. Gosh, I miss my shopping companion!! Saturday night, Blake rented out U.S. Pizza in Hillcrest and we had a big party for Kyndall. So many people came to celebrate her and we had the best time.  

I love you to the moon, Bee!!! There is no other person on this earth that I would want to call my sister.  I can't believe you're 30! (Because that just reminds me I'm 35!). Thanks for letting us be a part of your big celebration! We love you!


 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


 

 
 




 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment