Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Christmas Train

So, I'm not going to lie....I really wanted to get tickets to the Polar Express in Branson, but I waited too long to get them (like the end of November :0) and they sold out.  The thought of a train ride with the kids seemed so fun. After researching and asking around, I found that the Christmas train in Springdale does pretty much the same thing. So, we got tickets and over all it was worth it.

Reese loved it!! Brooks...he loved the first 45 minutes.  After that, Matt and I were both hoping for a stop at the pub. The train cars were decorated so pretty with Christmas lights and garland. The seats were a soft, deep green velvet.  It was very festive!  All the families sang Christmas carols, Santa came through handing out candy canes, and we were served sugar cookies and hot chocolate.  It sounds like the perfect Christmas evening...and for the most part it was. I think I probably should've waited another year or two for B-man to enjoy it, but Reese loved it and I'm glad we did it. Actually, I'm VERY glad we didn't drive all the way to Branson to do it ;) 





 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 




 
 

 
 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment