Monday, June 27, 2016

A Jammin' June

June started off with a bang!!  The weather was great and we've been having lots of fun.  Reese and Brooks are at such a fun age right now.... They love being outside, blowing bubbles, playing in the water, going to the playground, and we've had our first trip to the pool now.  Reese loved it, Brooks makes me a nervous wreck.  I can see many evenings at our neighborhood pool in our future. :)

The first weekend in June, we had a great time with Amie and Poppy in town.  We enjoyed Chuy's for dinner, Brooks partied at Little Gym, Poppy worked in our garden, Amie read lots of books, we grilled steaks and shrimp on Saturday and just had a good time being together.






The rest of these pictures are just fun moments I've captured this month. We are loving soaking up these beautiful summer days.


Brooks in his new Bible class at church.  They promote at the end of May, and he's loving it!


Playing in the Rain


Date Night with this handsome guy!  We went to Core Brewery in Rogers and then to Bonefish for dinner.


The first of many nights at the neighborhood pool.


My BIG almost 2 year old...he is growing too fast.


My BIG 3 year old, before Sunday school one morning.


B-man wearing Paw-paw's sunglasses :)


And yes...at 23 months old, he will still fall asleep in my arms. 


One evening after baths, I came in to find Reese reading to Brooks in her bed. It melted my Mama heart.


We are trying our hand at a garden this year, and so far...so good.  Reese loves to help Daddy water it, because then it means she gets to play in the water :)



I couldn't resist...those sweet baby lips...


Picnics on the patio in our PJ's


Lake fun in OK with my fabulous work peeps ;)
















No comments:

Post a Comment