Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Another Happy Halloween in the Books....

It's crazy to think that November is already here!  Our Halloween was a great one this year.  Reese was a monarch butterfly and Brooks was a spider.  (I'm a sucker for those adorable Pottery Barn Kids costumes, and I figure my time is very limited...right now they really don't offer an opinion.). I know the day will come when the costume of choice will be a vampire, or some gory, scary thing.  Ughh!  I need to soak up the sweetness now. ;)

The kiddos had a great time at the Trunk or Treat at MDO last week, and then Reese wore her costume to dance at KDA for her little party yesterday as well.  After scarfing some food down, we headed out and about in the neighborhood to trick-or-treat.  I have said it before, but I absolutely love our neighborhood.  Everyone was so great, with almost all porch lights on, decorations, scary music...it was awesome!! I said in my Instagram post that my 2 favorite things of the night were 1) listening to Brooks run up to each door and say "Twi-O-Twee" at the ripe ole' age of two. 2) seeing Reese's excitement over all the candy she was getting.  After every house, she would call me over and say, "Look how much candy I have now, Mom."  

It was a long and busy day, but Matt and I loved every minute of making sweet memories with our precious little blessings. 















No comments:

Post a Comment