Thursday, March 30, 2017

A Little Bit of Everything

I wonder how much I can cram into this blog post?  Ya'll...life has been great!  So busy and so fun, but of course the blog takes a back seat to everything. I'm going to attempt to capture about a month's worth of our memories with tons of pictures, so get comfy. ;)


All the loot these two kiddos received on Valentine's Day. LOVE!


My love machine ;)


First V-day party at His House


Second V-day party...


Matt and I always opt for a family dinner at home on V-day, but we did get out to enjoy some lunch together.  Red Lobster for the WIN. (so random, I know...but I was craving crab legs.)


Me and my boy


Kayla came by in February to ask Reese to be her flower girl in her upcoming wedding. It was the sweetest, and Reese is over the moon excited!


This kid wears his "lovey" on his head all the time, I had to capture a picture of it. :)


GNO with some of my favorites!


Date Night at Bonefish :)





Oh this kid...in his little Polo vest


My sweet girl


On Sunday, February 26 one of our good friends, Matt Shelby was baptized. Landon baptized him in the lake and our amazing Life Group got together to celebrate Matt's new birth. I love these girls and their families to the moon!



"Like Father, like Son."


B-man got a new big boy bed!! 


Watching it snow...


Pawpaw came over for a tea party after helping Matt get the mower ready for Spring.
This boy loves his Pawpaw!




Date Night at the Pressroom!


Drinks at the Preacher's Son


I love this handsome man!


St. Patrick's Day...when Mama sent them both to school with no green on.
#momfail


This one is always my snuggle monster



No comments:

Post a Comment