Sunday, June 9, 2019

Memorial Day Weekend

Goodness, I love a 3 day weekend!!  It was very much needed for this Mama.  We really didn’t have much planned, but it was perfect.  Friday night, a group of us surprised our sweet friend Lindsey for her birthday at Foster’s.  It was so much fun to celebrate such a wonderful person.  I’m thankful for her friendship every day.







Saturday, we had Miss Cameron’s wedding. (See previous post😀).  Matt took the kids to the pool that afternoon while I went to get a pedicure.  I picked up pizza and we had our neighbors over for dinner (Samantha and Lyla).  The kids played and had a blast.




Sunday, we went to church and then Reese and I picked up groceries.  We took the kids to Walmart to pick out some backyard toys, and then enjoyed the rest of the evening outside playing.  We set up a slip n’ slide and they loved it.  It’s the little things (that thing was 5 bucks!)






















Monday, Matt had to work, but the kids and I made the most of the day.  We went on a walk that morning, and after lunch I took them back to the pool.  They had fun swimming with lots of neighbors and soaking up the sunshine (with TONS of sunscreen slathered on.). That night we grilled out burgers and hot dogs.  It really was the most perfect, laid back, relaxing weekend. I am always thankful for time with my people.















No comments:

Post a Comment