Sunday, September 15, 2019

Reese Turns 7

Aven Reese, it is so hard for me to believe that you are already 7 years old.  I say it every year...how is this possible?  First grade is off to a fast start and you're doing well in Mrs. Pulkrabek's class and always coming home with new learnings and I love it.  Your Daddy gets to take you to school in the morning, so he gets that one on one time to talk to you.  I pick you up 3 days a week and therefore, that is my time to get as much info out of you as I possibly can ;) In all seriousness, I love hearing about your day.  From what you learned, to who you sat by at lunch, to what you played at recess, every. little. detail. 

You are playing the piano for the second year, and you are doing gymnastics again this semester.  I love watching you learn and grow in these activities.  

You asked for lots of baby things for your birthday.  You love to play with your American Girl dolls, baby Bitty, and your Baby Alive.  I LOVE that you still want to play baby dolls!!  We got you a double stroller and high chair for your dolls and of course lots of "accessories" from the catalogue.  You received a new adventure Bible, a tablet, shoes, clothes, and all sorts of other fun stuff. (Think slime, paint, friendship bracelet maker, squishies, etc).  I'm pretty sure you had a FABULOUS birthday! 

















Off to school as a 7 year old 


Birthday lunch with my girl.  She wanted Sonic :) It was so much fun getting to sit with her and her sweet friends.


She wanted to celebrate her family birthday dinner at Tacos for Life.  I love that she picked this place because with every meal we buy, a child in need is fed.  








We love you so much baby girl!






No comments:

Post a Comment