Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Easter 2021

Easter Sunday, April 4, was the first day our little family of four went back to church in person, in over a year.  2020 was a year where I feel like time stood still, yet we missed out on so much.  I cried at church that morning, just listening to everyone sing songs of praises to our Lord.  I soaked in hugging people that I hadn't seen in so long, I soaked in the singing, and the beautiful sermon that I was able to sit and listen to in a pew.  It was a wonderful and gorgeous Easter to celebrate.






















After the Easter bunny dropped off goodies, and we went to church and celebrated Jesus being Risen, we went out to the farm with Mom and Dad.  We ate lunch and had the best time riding four wheelers and dirt bikes.  The weather was so pretty and it really was the best day. 











No comments:

Post a Comment