Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Promotion to Executive Rep

Last year was a huge year for me with Eli Lilly. I have been with the company for 16 years and have gradually worked my way from a Sales Rep to Senior Sales Rep and this year, I was promoted to Executive Sales Rep. To be an Exec, you have to have consistent year over year sales performance at 100% or above, as well as Area impact (for me, that’s impact over 3 states in the South Central area).

I’m not one to post an accomplishment like this on social media or go around telling people, however I wanted to blog about it so that I can look back and remember how hard I worked to get here. It wasn’t easy, but I continued to work towards it and am beyond excited that I accomplished a huge professional goal that I set for myself. 

These pictures are from our awards night in March. It was an exciting night on stage😍




















Thankful to be part of such an amazing team of individuals!

No comments:

Post a Comment