May started off with a weekend trip to Wichita with our travel baseball team. The Bomb Squad fam had a TON of fun hanging at the water slide, eating together on patios, taking over the lobby in the mornings for breakfast, and winning a few games too. I took the baseball sisters to Scheels, Starbucks, Sonic…any place they could kill some time. They’re always so great to cheer on the boys and tag along. I’m so thankful they have each other.
We didn’t bring home a ring, but goodness, we made a lot of great memories.
Reese has been wanting to plant a garden, so we ventured to buy some plants one Saturday and she and Matt planted cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers, and okra.
For Mother’s Day, we went to church and then went to eat with Mom, Dad, and Landon’s crew at Walk Ons. I’m so grateful for my incredible Mom…my best friend.
Matt and I drove to Monroe for a quick trip to see Jack Henry, our handsome nephew, graduate high school. He will be going to Coastal, AL on a baseball scholarship. I cannot believe he’s so grown.
This was my sweet ring bearer almost 17 years ago. Gosh, he was my little buddy!
Reese played in the Spring piano recital, and did so great! Brooks ended up having to play a baseball game at the exact time so he missed it. We’re always thankful for our crew that comes to support us at every recital. 🎹
Reese also had her end of year Choir concert. Emma got to come with us. The next day Reese was recognized for being on the Honor Roll all year! We are so proud of her!!🤩
We went to Family Camp with Fellowship Church out at New Life Ranch and had a wonderful time meeting new families, worshipping God, and being together.













































No comments:
Post a Comment