Monday, April 26, 2010

Julianna's Bachelorette Weekend




I had the BEST weekend with girlfriends!! I love my husband so very much (and was ready to see him Saturday night) but sometimes a little girl time is all we need! We had a lingerie shower at our house on Saturday for Julianna. Great turnout too, about 25 people. It was full of beautiful girls and sexy presents. We played a game (Heather's idea) about decorating granny panties with markers. It made for a lot of laughs. We wrapped the morning up (after 3 hours of food and mimosas) and I layed down for a 2 hour nap. Little did I know it was essential, for we didn't get home until VERY late Saturday night/Sunday morning.

We started with dinner at Ferneau around 8:00, headed to Star Bar (yes, I will be ok if I never go back there again) and then went down to Ernie Biggs. (Thank you Coy for getting all 17 of us in for free and for the VIP section - if you can really be VIP in Little Rock?) I don't think I have ever had so much fun dancing and watching all my girlfriends have a blast. (especially the bride-to-be.) I have not been out downtown in over 2 years (much rather prefer the patios in Hillcrest/Heights) but it was well worth the trip for one of my best friends in the world, Julianna. I am very happy for her and Jason. Here are a lot of great pictures from our big weekend!

Kyndall and Me
Heather, Julianna and Me
Kristen, Ev and Me
The Fabulous Bunch
Jules stocked up!
The Beautiful Bride-To-Be


Jessica, Kyndall and Me @Ferneau
Jules and Me
Me, Jules and Sabrina @ Biggs
Another Biggs Pic
And the dance party begins...
Having a ball!


Best Sister Ever!



There are so many more pics, just tried to pick a few. I am grateful to add this weekend to all the memories I have with wonderful girlfriends.

No comments:

Post a Comment