Sunday, July 14, 2013

9/10 Months Old

I am so behind in posting.  Life has been crazy lately!!  Truthfully, we have been so busy that the months are just running together.  I am combining baby girl's 9 and 10 month post, so here is a recap of things that I have been loving about our beautiful little nugget!!!!
 
 
Your first word was Da-da!  (I must say I'm kind of sad about that.)  You are doing so well with saying (blabbing) consonants.
 
 
You love to be tickled!!  You're so ticklish under your neck and arms.  It is my favorite thing to do because you laugh so hard!


You have this new noise you make that is hilarious.  You have figured out how to whistle between your teeth and lips and you do this ALL the time.  I love it!


You are standing all by yourself and holding yourself up when you grab onto things.  You aren't crawling yet, but want to so bad!  (Personally, I think you will walk, not being much of a crawler)
 
 
Speaking of walking, you love for us to hold your hands as you "walk" across the room.  You walk from Mommy to Daddy quite a bit in the evenings.

 
You are waving ALL THE TIME!!  It's the cutest thing!  You wave bye-bye and will wave to people across the room if you know them.  It's my favorite thing you're doing now.

 
You are eating Mum-mums, Puffs, Yogurt Bites, and all sorts of fun stuff.  We give you mashed potatoes, carrots, and other soft foods when we have them for dinner. (You loved hashbrown casserole at Cracker Barrel - I mean LOVED it!!)  You are also loving avocados and Chicken in a Biscuit crackers. 


You have 6 teeth and the 7th just cut through (4 on top and 3 on bottom).
 
 
Bless your heart, you have been so off of your schedule with our move, boxes everywhere, and all the transition.  Your sleeping habits changed for a bit, but have gotten so much better.  We are hoping that you are now back to sleeping through the night.   
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 

 
 
 
 

 



 
 

These pictures were taken today after church.  Unfortunately, I have NO IDEA where her cute "month" stickers are amongst all the boxes. :(  However, this beautiful baby girl always smiles for the camera and absolutely melts my heart!!


Aven Reese, you are growing way too fast and this Mama is not quite ready for a FIRST birthday party.  We are so glad that you are a happy, healthy, sweet little girl and your Daddy and I love you to the moon and back!!!! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment