Saturday, May 24, 2014

30 Weeks

I really cannot believe we're down to 10 more weeks!!! Where in the world has the past 8 months gone?!  Our nursery is almost finished, I'm getting ready for maternity leave (only 5 more weeks in the field), and we're soaking up every minute possible with our "only child."  We're planning a trip to the zoo, lots of pool time, a day trip to Branson, and we'll be playground regulars before the end of July!!   I'm very excited about it!


 


How Far a Along: 30 weeks


Weight Gain: 19 lbs.


Maternity Clothes:  Of course! (It's amazing how many things I'm unable to wear this time around, they're too small.)


Stretch Marks: Not yet....


Best Moment: Seeing our baby boy on another ultrasound last week. He was moving his lips as if he was talking. It was adorable!! He weighed 3.2 lbs. and had a heart rate of 133. Another great moment was our baby shower that the Bentonville church gave us. We are so blessed with such wonderful Christian friends!!


Miss Anything: Not anything in particular. It's weird...I love my regular clothes, heels, etc., but I'm 90% sure that this is my last pregnancy, so I find myself trying to relish in all things maternity.  The flats, cotton maxi dresses, yoga pants...things I don't normally wear.


Movement: All the time! Again, I love it!!! Knowing it's probably my last, I'm soaking up every jab, kick, hiccup, and punch.  This boy moves around MUCH MORE than Reese ever did. (Truthfully, it makes me a little nervous as to how active this nugget will be when he busts out of here. ;))


Food Cravings: Sour Patch Kids. I cannot get enough of them!! I've even been buying the SPK gum!


Anything Making You Sick: I feel very fortunate to not be nauseated anymore. It only took 5 months of being pregnant. :))


Gender: BOY!!!


Belly Button In/Out: It's as flat as a pancake.


Happy/Moody: I would say that I am happy (most of the time ;)).  I do have to admit that I'm starting to get a little uncomfortable, but I'm loving the warm weather and longer days.


Looking Forward To: A couple of things... We received lots of nice things at our church shower and I'm looking forward to our next baby shower in July. I'm also excited about maternity leave. I'm down to 5 more weeks in the field, and then if all goes as planned should be off work until the end of October.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment