Sunday, May 11, 2014

A Crazy April...

Well, I can't believe that April is OVER...where did my birthday month go? It was an INSANE few weeks.  I had district meetings the second week of April, Matt had reflux surgery two days before my birthday and has recently gotten off of a liquid diet, I had a high reading for gestational diabetes and spent too much time doing the 3-hour glucose test (don't drink chocolate milk before you go in), Andree' (Matt's mom) came to help out with Reese while Matt was unable to life more than 5 lbs., and the list of CRAZINESS goes on.  I have to say that I am glad to welcome May and to be getting back into our routine. 


Even though it was crazy, I am doing my best to capture our memories.


District Meetings (A cooking class with our team)
 


My sweet partner who is moving back to OH.  Gosh, I'm going to miss her!!
 


Pawpaw, Jack, and Brandi came to sit with me while Matt was in surgery. 
 
 

After a couple days in the hospital, I was so glad to have this guy home!!
 
 

Enjoying some time on the square!
 


 
 
 

Ornery little nugget!!



The Easter bunny left some loot for Reese
 
 

Loving all her goodies!
 
 

This is Reese after church, Bible class, brunch, and getting ready to have a meltdown because she was so tired.  This Mama has got to get pictures BEFORE our day starts!!
 
 

Our little family of (almost) 4!
 
 

Matt with his Mom
 
 
 
Hunting Easter eggs
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 



 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment