Saturday, June 7, 2014

May Madness

Well, one would think that when you're in your last trimester, you begin to put your feet up and relax a bit.  Not the case over here!!!  This past month has been crazy busy, but I'm counting my blessings that I've felt good enough to actually BE on the go as much as I have. May was a busy, busy month for us...so here goes....

We started the month off celebrating my beautiful cousin, Carrie.  She's getting married at the end of July, and we all went to Tulsa for her fabulous bridal shower!!
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Mother's Day weekend was great.  Matt was off work and we had a leisurely weekend and then took Mom and Mamaw to Fred's Hickory Inn for brunch after church on Sunday.


 
 

 
 
Matt and I squeezed in a date night to Tavola on the square!!
 
 
 
 
Just because she's SO CUTE!!


 
I drove to Little Rock one weekend to help host a baby shower for my sweet and precious friend, Julianna.  It was perfect and so great to see so many old friends!!!


 
 

 
 



I then drove back Saturday night so that I could attend the baby shower that our wonderful church was throwing for us.  How thankful I am for these great Christian friends!!


 
 
 
My family
 

I took off work on a Friday so that Matt and I could take Reese to the zoo.  Boy, was it a HIT!! She loved the elephants, sea lions, and the carousel.  Sweet baby girl was exhausted after 3-4 hours.  We drove back to Tonitown afterwards and had Mama Z's for the first time! 



 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
We started Memorial Day weekend off right with some time at our park and Daddy grilling out some DELICIOUS food!!!  Then, we spent the next 3 days on the lake!! 
 
 



 
 
 
 


We LOVE Mimi and Pawpaw's party barge!!  Uncle Jack, Aunt Patti, Carrie, Austin, and Michael came over for the weekend, so we had a big time with everybody!!  This girl LOVES the lake!!


 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 



 

 
 
 
 
 
And finally, my sweet niece, Emma Grace turned 4 on June 1, so we celebrated her birthday party at the Rogers Aquatic Center on May 31 with lots of friends and family.  Boy do I love this beautiful girl!!
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
Whew!!  I think that captures most of our May!!  We are excited and read for SUMMER!! I see a lot of this in our future....
 
 
Sidewalk Chalk Fun
 
 

YAY!!!
 
 
Pool Time!! 
 
 
Reese is Daddy's new workout partner when he doesn't go to the gym!
 
 
 
Now, let's bring on June!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment