Tuesday, July 8, 2014

36 Weeks

Well, I am thinking this will probably be my last post before our little man gets here!!  We are winding down this pregnancy journey and I am really looking forward to meeting our baby boy very soon.  I am officially on maternity leave for the next 16 weeks and am doing everything I can to try and enjoy it.  I have been really sick with a sinus infection for the past 5 days and FINALLY got put on an antibiotic to try and help with it.  I've said it before, but this pregnancy has been so tough on me, I pray every day that God would give us a safe and easy delivery. 
 
 
 
 
 
How Far Along: 36 Weeks
 
Weight Gain: 24 lbs.
 
Maternity Clothes:  Yep!! And I don't care if I ever see them again ;)
 
Stretch Marks:  Amazingly NO.  I feel so much bigger with this baby than I did with Reese.
 
Best Moment: I hate to say there isn't one, because I've been so sick.  But Reese has been sick with a cough and ear infection, I don't sleep at all, and my shortness of breath continues to get a little worse everyday.  With all that being said, I am grateful for this guys twists and turns in my stomach.  I'm trying to savor every movement as this will be the last baby I have. (unless the Lord has other plans)  I will say it was a relief to hear his heart beating so strong when I went into the doctor for the second time in 3 days.  I worry that me being so sick has affected him, but he seemed to be doing good. 
 
Miss Anything:  Too much to list. :)
 
Movement: He moves all the time!!  Literally, ALL THE TIME.  People can just stare at my belly and watch it deform.  I believe he's going to be the one that keeps me on my toes!!
 
Food Cravings:  None. As all pregnant women know, when you get to that last month, there is no room anywhere to store food, therefore nothing sounds good.
 
Anything Make You Sick:  Nothing in particular, but I'm really not eating that much.
 
Gender:  BOY
 
Belly In/Out:  Oh, it's out there!!! 
 
Happy/Moody:  It depends on the day.  The last 5 days have been filled with me being so sick, I don't blame anyone for not wanting to be around me.  Other than that, I am happy.  Happy that we are about to be a family of 4 and happy that I am about to be NOT PREGNANT anymore. 
 
Looking Forward To:  Another baby shower for Big Man, and of course getting to meet him very, very soon!!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment