Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Reese Turns 2!!

My sweet baby girl turned 2 on September 12!! I CANNOT believe that she is this old!! Where has the time gone?  I booked Reese's party about 3 months ahead because I didn't want the birth of Brooks or anything else to overshadow her big day. She had a big party at Little Gym and we invited her sweet friends and family. She had a blast!!!

Mommy and Daddy bought her a kitchen with lots of food to go in it.  (This girl is obsessed with kitchens.) She was spoiled rotten with gifts and love.  The last couple of pictures are outside her MDO, where she brought all her friends cupcakes to celebrate.

Reese, you are truly the sweetest little thing.  Every day I look at you and see something else that I love.  You are full of energy and life and with each passing day you remind this "type A personality" Mama, to slow down and to soak up the little things in life...like sidewalk chalk, blowing bubbles, playing in your princess tent, and so much more.

I hope you'll always keep your strong will (I will regret this statement when you're a teenager) and I hope you'll always give big hugs and kisses. They're my favorite!! We love you so much baby girl!!! Happy Birthday!!!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment