Sunday, July 19, 2015

Brooks...6, 7, and 8 Months

I am so behind on my sweet baby boy's posts, and I am trying very hard to get them done before his FIRST BIRTHDAY on Thursday!!  Yes, I said first birthday!  Where has the past year gone?  You are the sweetest, Brooks Vaughn.  You are a Mama's boy and have loved to snuggle at every stage of your life.  You are in awe of your sister, and no one can make you laugh like she can. You light up for your Daddy, unlike anyone else, when he walks in the door each night. We love you so much and I've loved watching you discover new things and grow each day. 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


 
 
6 Months!!
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
7 Months!!
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

Those leg rolls!!
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 



 
 

8 Months!!
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment