Friday, August 7, 2015

The Amazeum

This week I took off a random Thursday and decided I was spending it with my sweet babies before school starts back in full swing.  We didn't have too much planned, but we started our day with donuts at Krispy Kreme and then went to the new Amazeum in Bentonville. 
 
I've said it before, but Matt and I feel so blessed to be in NWA where there are so many great things to offer our kiddos.  This place was fabulous and I know Reese thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it.  Brooks is still a little young, but there were definitely designated areas where he could play.
(It was so great, that I think I know a soon to be 3 year old that is going to have a birthday party there ;)) Thankful for lots of fun memories!
 
 
 
 

 
 

Picking out "meats" at the Supermarket
 

 
 
 
Making ice cream and sandwiches
 

Tornado Fun
 

Playing in the cave
 

 
 
 
Painting on windows
 

 
 

Writing with water on the walls
 

B loved the rain
 

Glad we brought a change of clothes...she was sopping wet!
 

Driving an 18 wheeler
 

Making bubbles with Mimi 
 

 
 
 
Picking apples off the tree
 

Milking a cow
 

 
 
So thankful for this day with my little people :)
 
 


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment