Friday, August 7, 2015

Brooks is ONE!!

I cannot believe I'm doing a post about my sweet baby boy being a year old!! It just doesn't seem possible! My sweet Brooks Vaughn, you are truly a gift from above and I have cherished every minute of watching you grow. Although you weren't a "planned" pregnancy, I tell everyone that you are the perfect example of God giving us what we needed before we even knew to ask for it. I am so very thankful for my healthy boy, and I pray for you (and my sweet girl) every day. I ask God to always keep you safe and near Him, that he would give you both long and healthy lives, and most importantly...that you will always know Him. God is the most important thing in this world, my sweet boy, and I pray that you never lose sight of Him. 

And now for the fun part...your first birthday party!! We have lots of pictures of so many who came to celebrate you. I loved looking around and hearing 35 people singing 'Happy Birthday' to you!! You weren't crazy about the cake at first, but then you really got into it. Overall, it was a perfect day of celebrating YOU!! We love you to the moon B-man! 


 


 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 


 

 
 

 
 
 
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 
After looking through all these pictures again, I realize how tired Brooks man was...poor thing!!  That birthday boy hung in like a champ!!  So thankful for a wonderful day!!
 
 
 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment