Friday, October 23, 2015

Fall Into October


I love the month of October!! It begins my favorite season, and the cooler weather starts to arrive. We've been busy so far and have had lots of family fun. Brynlee Claire turned 7. (How is that even possible!!) She had a party at Jump Zone and the kids had a blast. 

















I enjoyed a spontaneous night out with two of my favorite people IN THE WORLD!!



Brooks Man has started Little Gym on Saturday mornings, and so far after just two weeks, I think he's loving it.  The balls and the bubbles are a favorite! :)









We've had fun going to Brynlee and Emma Grace's soccer games this season.






A clean bill of health for Reese at the dentist!!  She was (again) a ROCKSTAR!



I had a great night at dinner with these high school favorites of mine.



Matt and I had a random date night on a Thursday and grabbed some chips and salsa and then went to the movies. We saw "War Room."  I thought it was really good.



Aunt Bee came in town for Craft Fairs, and all the kiddos were out of school.  So of course we went to Dixie Café...their favorite!

 
 
 
 


I had meetings in Tulsa and was able to meet up with these beautiful cousins of mine for dinner at The Vault.



We went with the whole family to a Heritage football game.  It was Reese and Brooks' first football game EVER.  Brynlee was performing before and so we all showed up to cheer her on. It was surreal being back at the stadium that I use to cheer at in high school...with my children.  Time is flying!






















 
 
Saturday night, Kyndall and I had some sister time and stopped to get a Starbucks and then spent the evening at Target, registering for Baby Evie. 
 
 
 

So far, we are loving October and are getting excited for Halloween.  Our neighbors boo'ed us yesterday so we're definitely in the spirit.  I love our neighborhood for so many reasons, but the people just make it wonderful!!  Look for more posts coming on Halloween fun!! 
 
  
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment