Saturday, February 13, 2016

Where Did February Go?

Well, I was so proud of myself because I was doing such a good job with blogging...WAS is the key word here.  The first of February has been so busy for our crew.  I spent the first week of the month in New Orleans for work and (for those of you that don't know) Matt has started back to school.  He has his RN, but he will graduate (if all goes as planned) May of 2017 with his BSN.  I am so proud of this guy!!  Now, throw in both of us working, MDO, dance, Happy Feet soccer, Little Gym, church, Praise Team practice, and you can pretty much sum up our days...BEAUTIFUL CHAOS!
 
 
My loves at MDO


I was the Mystery Reader for Reese's class.
 

The weather here has been UNBELIEVABLY nice. We've been soaking up some fresh air as much as we can.
 

This girl is a bike riding fool :)  She's getting pretty fast at pedaling!
 

My big man loves his car...but don't you dare stop pushing... #meltdown
 

Matt and I had a double date night with Kayla and Scott at Tavola.  It was a great night.
 
 
 
 
The beautiful tulips Matt surprised me with before I left town for work.  (He knows how much I hate to leave my crew.)
 

My loves!!
 

My sweet Reese with the windows down after church...soaking up some gorgeous weather and sunshine.
 

Mama's little helper
 

This girl.... She is between the stages of not listening (I feel like I have to repeat everything 5x) and being so sweet.  She truly says the sweetest prayers.  The other night, she was praying for all the people who didn't have warm clothes and boots to wear in the cold weather.  She thanked God in one of her prayers for "Mommy getting safely home to her" and always prays for her brother. ;)
 
 
 
 
 
And I have to share these 3 newborn pictures of my precious niece, Evelyn Rose.  Boy do we love Baby Evie!!!!!!





 
 
We're so excited for Valentine's Day!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment