Saturday, April 30, 2016

36 Years Old

It's so funny to me how much life changes.  6 years ago, I celebrated my 30th birthday in Las Vegas.  We had a suite at the Bellagio, I bought a Louis Vuitton handbag, we ate like kings and watched shows, danced the night away in the VIP section of The Bank, and it was absolutely wonderful.  6 years later, to celebrate my birthday, my little family of 4 went to Chuy's for an early dinner, we celebrated with a big cookie cake at our life group on Sunday, and Monday night, Matt and I ate dinner at Bonefish.  My how times change....  But I wouldn't change a thing.  It was great to celebrate with my littles.  Besides the fact that I can't believe I am 36 years old, it was wonderful.  I'm just thankful for another year, and pray for many more!!
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment