Saturday, April 30, 2016

April Memories

I know I say this every blog post, but I can't believe how fast time is going. How is the month of April over?  I'm going to be honest, this month has been crazy!! Matt and I have been so busy with work, and it seems that his school load has really increased over the past two weeks as well. I feel like we are just barely getting it all done.  But just as any other working family does, we focus on making time for our kiddos and having as much fun as we possibly can.

The first week of April, Jules and Jason came in town with sweet Morgan. I think it's safe to say...Brooks has a crush.  We had a great time Friday night playing in the yard and Saturday morning, Brooks and Morgan went to Little Gym together. 













 We also went to Hudson Honea's big 5th birthday party!!  Reese and Brooks had the best time on the pony rides. 



















Brooks man won an award for showing FAITHFULNESS at school.  Matt and I joke that he is pretty faithful...to his plate of food.  In all seriousness, it was adorable!!  We are super proud of our little guy!






We also went to Kate Shelby's birthday party at the Community Center.  We had a great time!




And I will leave you with some beautiful, precious pictures of my sweet niece, Evie.  She melts my heart!











No comments:

Post a Comment