Friday, May 20, 2016

Mother's Day

Mother's Day 2016 was a great one!!  Matt and the kiddos surprised me with an 80 minute massage at the spa and a gift card to one of my favorite boutiques. We had a fantastic morning at church and then went to eat lunch with Mom and Dad, Mamaw, Jocelyn, and Landon (the rest of his crew was at a dance competition in KC).  We ate at Joe's Italian restaurant and it was so good! 

Our afternoon was full of snuggles and naps with my littles, and then a relaxing evening at home. I'm so very thankful that God chose me to be the mother of these sweet and precious kids. They are such a blessing and make me who I am today. I constantly make mistakes but I'm thankful for grace from The Lord, and grace from my kiddos as well. Every day is a new day that I get to watch them grow, and for that, I am grateful.




























And I wouldn't be the person I am today without the best example to follow...MY MOM! There really are no words for how wonderful she is. She is kind, loving, caring, selfless, and she sets the prime example for all by letting The Lord lead her life. She loves here family fierce and would do anything in the world for any of us. I pray every day that I can be like her.





I hope everyone had a wonderful Mother's Day!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment