Sunday, February 12, 2017

LOVE Month

February has started off with a BANG!  We've been busy but have been squeezing in lots of fun too. The weather here has been crazy!!  One day it's 70 degrees, the next it's 40.  I'm shocked my little crew has stayed as healthy as they have. We've had our fair share of colds and the sniffles, but for the most part, we're trucking along. Here's what we've been up to so far this month....


My sweet nuggets ready for church :)


Jocelyn, Laura, and Ted came in town and we all went to Mamaw's for dinner on Tuesday, and then we had BBQ at our house with everybody on Friday. It's always so good to see them!!


We had a district meeting in NWA at the beginning of the month, and I got to soak up some time with these two. We had drinks at the Hive and dinner at Tavola. 


Brynlee at her dance competition in Springdale. She was in 3 dances this year. 


Sweet Emma Grace also danced in the competition and had 3 dances. 


These two are naturals! I love watching them dance!


And...Sunday afternoon naps.  We love them! #myboys


One day after MDO, it was so pretty outside, so we went to the playground.  Well, I lost track of time and let the kids just enjoy the warm sunshine and the fresh air. We came back to the house and I was trying to hurry and fix dinner, when Reese volunteered to set the table and get everyone drinks. Her little heart is so sweet!  She was proud of her work in this picture. ;))


My new favorite...a jelly pedicure! Do yourself a favor and go get one!


We decided to take a road trip to Tulsa yesterday. The weather was perfect so we went to the zoo and then to see Nana and Papaw.  It was such a wonderful day!


Loving the carousel at the zoo...


B-man is still deciding what he thinks of the carousel ;)





Riding the train...by far his FAVORITE part.





Talking to the penguins





It was so hot outside, I imagine that they are both dreaming about jumping into that water.


We got to meet Carrie and Austin's little nugget today!! We are head over heels in love with baby Natalie, who is just beautiful.  








Our precious Nana

Papaw and Brooks...having quite the conversation. :)


Nana helping Reese with her lunch


And my precious Papaw, giving scooter rides to the kids around the apartment





I love that I have precious memories of my children with their great-grandparents.  Papaw and Nana are so special to me and the kids have talked so much about how fun this day was. They LOVED spending time with them. 


Reese and Brooks before church this morning in their pink and red. Yes!  I had the whole crew sporting Valentine's colors ;)











Just because he looks so ornery in this pic!



It's crazy this month is halfway over. We're getting excited about Valentine's Day this week!







No comments:

Post a Comment