Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Fall Leaves, Autumn Breeze

Fall is my favorite time of year!!  The weather starts to cool down, the leaves start to change, football is on the big screen, my 'leaves' candle is lit, and I know that the holidays are just around the corner.  I. LOVE. IT.  

The temperature hasn't dropped very much yet, but I think it's just around the corner.  Here's a few random things we've been up to :)


We went to the Zac Brown Band concert with Chad and Amanda and had THE BEST time!!  He is an awesome performer, and the company was fabulous.








The kiddos are playing soccer with Happy Feet this season.  It's been...lets say...a learning experience.  Some Saturdays they want to play, and some they don't? I think it's been good for them though. :/














We went to Chuck E. Cheese for the first time...EVER.  Ella Shelby had her birthday party there and our children will never be the same. ;)  They LOVED it! Reese has already asked for her birthday party to be there next year. 












And here are a few pictures before church on Sunday.  I LOVE this time of year.  












We are getting SO excited for Halloween and all the fun that comes with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment