Thursday, October 12, 2017

Race for the Cure

We had the best time running in the Race for the Cure in Tulsa. We established a team for Lindsay and Kelli, and there were 51 of us who participated in this event.  It's hard for me to put into words how much these people mean to me.  Lindsay and Kelli are fighting a difficult battle, and it is an honor to fight next to them.  Our shirts said, Faith*Family*Friends, and that is just how we choose to prioritize. I have faith that our Lord is going to heal Lindsay and Kelli, and in the process he is going to do great things through them to glorify His name. 

It was a blessing for all of us to be together to support these precious ladies, and I always say that my greatest earthly blessing is my family. I never doubt that if I needed anything, they would all be right by my side. It's pretty awesome to say we had the BIGGEST team there. What a fun day of togetherness for a great cause!


















































No comments:

Post a Comment