Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Sweet as Pumpkin Pie

This past week at home with the kids has been so nice.  After Papaw's funeral on November 17 and driving to and from Tulsa, it was nice to be able to spend some down time with my babies.  I always try to take off the entire week of Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas and just have fun.

It was very low key for us.  We played games, took naps, the kids helped me cook for Thanksgiving dinner, we went to see 'The Star' (which was absolutely adorable), Mimi came to play, and I just enjoyed being together with them. 









Here's my sneak peek of the trees we put up in our bedroom, the living room, and the playroom.









I am so grateful for these days with my children.  It is so true when they say, "the days are long, but the years are short." I feel blessed to be able to spend time with them and just love them. I'm looking forward to Christmas break now!!  :)





No comments:

Post a Comment