Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Happy Birthday Matt!

My better half turned 41 on January 18.  I still think he looks 35 :) My sweet mom came to the house to babysit the kids so that we could go out and celebrate.  We old folk decided to just go to dinner. We went to Bonefish and it was amazing as always.














I enjoyed a pomegranate martini (in his honor, of course) and that chocolate molten lava cake was eaten mostly by me too!!  Matt ate some of the strawberries ;) It's always so nice to sneak away for a little bit and enjoy each other, especially since it was to celebrate this handsome man!

Friday night, we celebrated with Reese and Brooks at home.  After dinner, they were extremely excited about Daddy's yummy cookie cake.  We sang Happy Birthday and they made him cards.  I surprised him with a deep tissue massage as well.  



We love you to the moon, Matt Fitzgerald!!  You're the best Daddy and husband I could've ever imagined and we are blessed every day by you. May 2018 be your best year yet!




No comments:

Post a Comment