Saturday, February 17, 2018

Full Hands, Full Heart


February has been off to a fast start.  I can't believe this past week was Valentine's Day and we're working our way to March.  We're running around busy like the rest of the world, but soaking up the memories of each passing day with each other.  


Sunday best in February.  Matt and I are in charge of Worship 2 at church this month, and it's been so much fun with all the kiddos. 


Always finding time to squeeze in some SPIN with my girls.  This was a RAVE themed ride.  


Our Life Group got together to watch the Super Bowl at the Carlson's and of course we girls were more excited about JT performing than anything else. But I was glad to see the Eagles WIN.


All our nuggets eating dinner during half time.


Just a sweet picture of my little guy watching Mickey's Christmas...in February ;)


I was down and out with the flu last weekend...strain A.  I have to be honest, it was a pretty light case and I'm so glad no one else in our family got it. 


Brooks was 'STAR of the Week' in his pre-school class at MDO. We made his poster and I think I had more fun than he did.  He was really proud to take his things to show and tell. 






And of course sweet Sis wanted a picture by his poster too.







No comments:

Post a Comment