Saturday, April 14, 2018

A Whole Lot of Everything

Boy... am I behind on blogging!!  I'm going to try and capture all that we've been up to, below in pictures.  It's April 14 and we're under a freeze warning!  Therefore, I might as well curl up and catch up on this thing :)


Reese went to Ellie's birthday party, where they got their nails done and then enjoyed TCBY!








Matt and I went on a date night with the Ware's.


Reese and I made a weekend girls trip to Little Rock.  We went to help Aunt Bee organize some rooms in their new house. They have a beautiful new home!


We met Julianna and Morgan at Heights Taco.








Sweet Cousins


Meanwhile, Brooks and Daddy had a boys weekend at the house.  I can't get over how BIG my little guy is getting.  :(






Brooks made his 'Leprechaun trap' for school. He was so proud!


Happy St. Patrick's Day!!


My little Irish blue-eyed, red head!


We girls took Cortney out to celebrate her birthday at Table Mesa.  


We had a beautiful Saturday a few weeks ago and we took the kids to play miniature golf.  They had a great time...throwing their golf balls in the water and scooping them out. We had snow cones and Tacos for Life after that.  












I had to fly to CA for meetings at the end of March and we had a great time celebrating our successful 2017.




The loot I brought home for my super heroes!



No comments:

Post a Comment