Thursday, July 19, 2018

VBS and Cousin Camp

Whew!!  Guys, I've got to be honest...last week was exhausting!  We had VBS at our church from Sunday to Wednesday, and our life group was in charge of snacks.  As in, snacks for 250 kids.  And we're not talking throw a couple of Oreos on a plate and serve some milk.  We Pintrest EVERYTHING. It was such a great success and it couldn't have gone better, so the exhaustion was well worth it.  My kiddos also went to Cousin Camp at Mimi's house for 3 days DURING VBS.  So you can imagine just how beat they were... which in turn caused many fits and melt downs.




My Mom (and Dad) are so awesome to do this every year. The kiddos look forward to it more than anything else.  Brooks was back at our house approximately 3 hours before he asked when they were going back. I couldn't be more thankful for such wonderful grandparents who pour so much love and time into my babies.
























No comments:

Post a Comment