Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Brooks' Pre-School Graduation

My sweet Brooks Vaughn...how are you getting ready to turn 5 years old?  You had a great year in your Pre-K4 class at His House and I'm so grateful for Ms. Valarie and Miss Kaitlyn.  You've grown strides this year, academically and socially.  You look forward to going to school and your favorite things this year were, "playing in centers, seeing your friends, and going outside to play."  I will admit that I am so happy you will have one more year in the Pre-K Bridge class before going on to Kindergarten.  Being that you don't turn 5 until the end of July, we feel confident that another year of growth will be best.  Honestly, I can't begin to imagine you going to Kindergarten. I just can't wrap my Mama head around it yet. So thankful for just one more year of Pre-school, my sweet boy!!































No comments:

Post a Comment