Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Miss Cameron’s Wedding

Reese’s sweet Kindergarten teacher married the PE Coach at Central Park on Saturday, May 25.  They not only invited the entire Kindergarten class and their families, but also asked the Kindergarteners to sing at the wedding😱.  You guys...it was one of the sweetest things I’ve ever seen.  At first I thought to myself... “WOW, she is really brave!”  But when I heard them sing at rehearsal, it brought tears to my eyes.  Miss Cameron is one in a million in my opinion.  We have been so very blessed to have her as Reese’s teacher this year and I’m keeping my fingers crossed that Brooks will get her too. 😉




















 (At rehearsal the night before)




The kids also surprised Miss Cameron with her gift of her KitchenAid mixer and a spa day at Premier.

















It really was a perfect and magical year!!! We love Miss Cameron!!



No comments:

Post a Comment