Monday, November 25, 2019

Meeting Our Jude

On November 1st, our family welcomed Jude Jameson aka Ning Ning to the United States, specifically to NWA.  This was the day that I was diagnosed with pneumonia and had spent the day having all sorts of tests run at the hospital, but I couldn't bring myself to miss it.  I stood towards the back and took a video and watched as Jude met all his siblings.  He truly is the sweetest little guy in the world.  He is so full of love and we were in awe of him. You can see from the pictures below that he had quite the fan club.  


































I am so thankful for safe travels for my brother and Brandi.  Many prayers were lifted on their behalf every day.  God is faithful and we are so glad they're home with Jude.  As Reese said in her letter that she wrote you, Ning Ning... We will love YOU always and forever!  Welcome to our big family sweet boy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment