Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Thanksgiving Fun


Brooks had his Thanksgiving program this past Wednesday and it was so good.  I know most of the words to the songs, as this program is very dear to my heart.  We were so proud of Brooks, but I was pretty sad too.  This will be our last Thanksgiving program at His House.  I really can't believe that we have been here almost 7 years, and next year there will be no Fitzgerald's in attendance. 












This was the first program that Pawpaw has ever been able to come to.  Brooks requested his presence about 5x a day within the week leading up to the program.  You better bet his Pawpaw was on the front row and so excited to cheer him on. 










Reese had her Thanksgiving feast at her school the following Thursday.  Matt and I were both able to be there to eat with her.  We had a great time sitting with Claire and Jeff and spending time with our girl!










I am so excited for Thanksgiving break.  We have a lot of fun planned.  This time of year is my absolute favorite.  



No comments:

Post a Comment