Wednesday, January 1, 2020

BEST of 2019

January 1, 2020!  How exciting to not only be starting a new and fresh year, but a new decade.  The past decade has been one beautiful and amazing 10 years, full of so many blessings.  As I reflect on this last year, 2019, below are a few of my favorite moments.  


Our favorite guy turned 42.


We started the year with concerts... James Taylor


And we had a blast seeing Alabama in Little Rock! 


Girls trip to Sedona, AZ with my soul mates.  It was heavenly.


I celebrated another year around the sun!


We had the best beach trip with the whole family in Gulf Shores, AL.





Reese graduated Kindergarten. 


We had a wonderful time with cousins in Monroe during the July 4th holiday.


This guy celebrated his 5th birthday!!


Matt and I had the most amazing time celebrating our 10 year anniversary in San Francisco and Sonoma wine country.  It was perfect!





We celebrated this sweet girl turning 7 years old! 


In October, for Fall break, we made a family trip to Kansas City.  It was so much fun. 





Sweet Jude joined our family in November.  Landon and Brandi flew to China and brought this angel boy home.


Thanksgiving was another day of treasuring family and blessings. 


And Christmas, my favorite time of year, was just magical.  



The older that I get, the faster the years fly by.  I am so thankful for a great 2019.  As we begin a new decade, I am prayerful for a healthy and happy 2020.  I pray God's richest blessings on all of us.






No comments:

Post a Comment