Wednesday, February 20, 2013

February...In A Nut Shell

The last month is kind of a blur, since Reese has been sick, work has been busy for both me and Matt, and well...life is just happening.  :)  Here are a few pictures to catch you up on what we've been up to.
 
 
 
Some fun at the SuperBowl Party with our LifeGroup.
 
 
 
Trying to contain her excitement ;)
 
 

My Loves!!
 
 
 
Sweet baby girl
 
 

I told you she loves to stand!
 
 
 
Loving some oatmeal!
 


Valentine's Day!! Reese proudly sported her V-day sleepers all week and will hopefully enjoy all the loot Mama, Daddy, and Mimi bought her.  #Ihaveaproblem  #Ilookforanyexcusetobuyherclothes
 
 
 
Matt had to work on V-day, but surprised me with beautiful roses, wine, and the sweetest card.  We're celebrating this week with dinner reservations ;)
 
 
 
Our beautiful friend, Corie, watched Reese for us last week while I traveled one day.
 
 
 
Dad went to LA for the weekend to fish/go to the deer camp.
 
 

Mimi came in town and we girls had a blast!!
 
 
 
Reese helped Aunt Bee pick out programs, napkins and thank you notes.  We're getting SOO excited for May 11!!!
 
 
 
Somebody was making everyone laugh while we enjoyed lunch at U.S. Pizza
 
 
 
Loving some snuggle time with Dad
 
 

Heather's lingerie shower on Sunday Funday.
 
 
 
Yes, I know the month is half over and my blogging is slacking, but I have no excuses.  I've been spending all my free time with my beautiful baby girl and hubs.  We're going to have a relaxing weekend and are really excited about Aunt Bee's BIG shower in Rogers on March 2!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment