Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Kyndall's Bridal Shower in NWA

We had the best weekend in Rogers.  I took the day off on Friday and got a mani/pedi and enjoyed catching up on some errands and packing.  Matt was off work by 3:00 and we were on the road shortly after.  We got into town and met the fam (including Landon, Brandi, and the kiddos) at Colton's for dinner.  I'm sure it's hilarious as a bystander to watch all of us "try" to eat with four kids under the age of 4 at the table.  As we were driving to Mom and Dad's later that night, it started snowing.  Seriously??  I am totally OVER the winter weather. 
 
 
Thankfully it didn't stick and the sun popped out right before Kyndall's shower at 11:00 the next morning.  Blake and Matt made an afternoon of good food and a trip to Cabela's while we girls celebrated.  I can't get over what a wonderful turnout it was.  It was so good to see so many old faces from Southside and so many of our family members.  Aunt Nancie came in from TN; Nana, Patti, and Vicki came in from Tulsa; Jocelyn, Lindsay, Carrie and Kristen (cousins) came in as well.  Crystal Kelly surprised me too.  A BIG thanks to Gayle, who always throws the best parties, for hosting it at her house.  I wish I would've gotten more pictures, but guess who ran off and forgot their Canon?!  These are from the ole' IPhone....
 
 
Kyndall was beautiful!
 
 

Reese and Jack got lots of sugar!!
 
 
 
These are some of our cousins who came to celebrate.  And the bottom picture is my Mom and Papaw...4 generations :)
 
 
 
After we loaded up all of Kyndall's loot, we ALL went to Landon and Brandi's for pizza.  It was so nice to spend time with Mamaw, Papaw and Nana, and my 3 aunts.  We were entertained by the kiddos and had a lot of fun together. 
 
 
LOVE
 
 
 
I love these kiddos and can't believe how big this guy is getting!!
 
 
 
I'm not sure who was more tired by the end of the day, me or this sweet baby girl.
 
 
We made an early night of it at Mom and Dad's.  It was so nice to be curled up by the fire and all cozy after such a big day.  As you can see, someone took over Mimi and Pawpaw's bed....
 
 
 
 
Sunday after church, we all went to eat at Dixie Cafe.  Afterwards, we had to get on the road and head back to Little Rock.  It was such a nice weekend though.  Kyndall and Blake got so many nice things from so many generous people and it was great to spend time with family and friends. 
 
 
 
Mimi with the two youngest at Dixie Cafe
 
 
 
We stopped in Russellville for a bottle (after little bit slept the entire way).  Reese was ready to take the wheel. :)
 
 
 
This week is off to a good start (besides the fact that Matt and I have both had the Norovirus this past week and have been miserably sick for at least 8-12 hours).  We are really praying that we are on the mend and all this sickness is over.  I cannot tell you how badly I want Spring to get here.  I think we are over the cold weather and ready for sunshine, flowers, and temps in the 70's.  I don't want to jinx it, but the forecast looks to be very nice this weekend.  I'm keeping my fingers crossed. 
 
 
I'll leave you with this sweet face, taken tonight before bathtime!!
 
 
LOVE HER
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment