Sunday, April 7, 2013

A Crazy, Busy Week

Last week was a great week, but boy am I glad it's over!!!!  I had meetings in NWA last week and Matt couldn't get off work.  (When you're short-handed in the O.R., there's no vacation for anyone!)  I brought Reese with me and I'm so thankful for family who helped out every single day!!  My meetings started Wednesday at 11:00 in the morning, so we left bright and early at 6:30.  I took Reese to my sister-in-law's house.  Brandi is kind of a ROCKSTAR!!  I refer to her as Super Mom!! She kept Reese Wednesday until my Mom could pick her up. Mom and Dad AKA Mimi and PawPaw kept her Thursday and Friday.  She LOVED spending some time with them!!
 
 
Our meetings were great and we had a lot of fun.  We went to Crystal Bridges, ate at Travola on the square in Bentonville, went to opening night at Arvest stadium for the Naturals game, got to go shopping, and had lunch on the patio at P.F. Changs.   It was a good week, but I was happy to be home with my hubs and baby girl on Friday night!!! 
 
 
 
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Reese got to meet Kennedy, who is only 2 weeks older than she is. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment