Thursday, April 25, 2013

What I'm Loving....

It's been a while since I have just done a random post of what I've been loving recently, so since I am home sick today with a horrible sinus infection, I figured why not?
 
 
 
I love that we got to spend Friday night at the Hilton Landing in Branson last weekend.  Mom and Dad watched Reese for us while we enjoyed a night of dinner and drinks, shopping, sleeping in, and some quality time just being together!  Love this man.
 
 
 
 
 
I am loving these floral shorts that I just bought.  They're cute and modest, perfect for a Mom
 
 
 
My new favorite handbag that my sweet sister surprised me with a few months ago. LOVE IT!
 
 
 

 
This coral maxi skirt is my new favorite.  I've been pairing it with V-neck tees and it's so comfortable
 
 
 
 
Tie-dyed Pikos!!!!   I'm hoping to see the short sleeved one in my closet soon ;) Scarlet is the only boutique carrying these!
 
 
 
The fact that these two beautiful people get married in exactly 16 days!!! I can't wait for all the festivities to begin!!
 
 
 
And of course no post would be complete without a picture of this sweet little jelly bean!!  Oh she's getting SOO big!!!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment