Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Fall Fun

Well, it's no secret that I've been a horrible blogger lately.  I cannot complain, life has just been keeping us busy...things are great!! Work is going good. I'm still getting the hang of this wonderful new territory and focusing on building relationships with new physicians.  Matt is almost done with his orientation in the ICU (yes it's a 3 month orientation, so you know these guys are trained well :)) and he has just started working nights.  BOO!! I will say I am not a fan of sleeping without my main squeeze by my side every night, but it's the job.  I'm so proud of him and all the long hours he works for our little family.

Reese is growing like a weed and (if it's possible) we fall more in love with her every day. She's into giving high fives, blowing kisses, and waving to EVERYBODY!! She is no longer a baby, but this sweet little personality that keeps us constantly laughing!!  Here are a few pictures of life lately....
 
 
 
We had a blast at Craft Fairs this year!  Kyndall and Aunt Patti came in town to have some fun with us!!
 
 
 
After a long day of crafting, we had the whole family over for football and pizzas.  Uncle Jack, Aunt Patti, and Michael were in town and these kiddos kept everybody entertained.
 
 
 

I went to OKC for meetings for 4 days with this great group.  We girls can always make work fun!
(Shout out to Lambert...fabulous photo bomb!)
 
 
 
Bowling with the team!
 
 
 
So happy to be home to this smiling face after a LONG week out of town!!
 
 
 
Mimi and Pawpaw are ROCKSTARS!! They kept all four kiddos so that Landon and Brandi could go to KC for the weekend and so that Matt and I could enjoy a date night at Theo's with the Spillyard's.
 
 
 
My favorite thing about mornings at our house.  If Reese gets up super early, we let her have her milk in our bed and watch Disney.  This is usually what happens :)  Melts my HEART!!
 
 

I love this little smile!!
 
 
 

We had our family fall pictures taken on October 26. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good one!
 
 

 
 
 

One of my favorite pictures of her this fall....
 
 
 
Halloween 2013 - Reese was a ladybug!!
 
 
 
Poor thing had an ear infection, so we kept our trick-or-treating to a minimum, before going out for pizza with Mimi and Pawpaw and the Honea's.
 
 
 
We got to see these sweet candy corn princesses!!
 
 

And we loved trick-or-treating at Mamaw's too!
 (We had to do a costume change, because Reese was over the hat and wings!)



Visiting Pawpaw and Landon at the Lumberyard!!


 
I have to throw this in.... Kyndall and Blake had a Halloween party in LR (which I wish we could've gone to) and they were Spartan cheerleaders from SNL!!  Isn't this fantastic!?! 
 
 
 
Happy Halloween!!!
 
 
 
 
November is going to be a fun month and we are all getting excited about the Holidays coming up!!  I'm going to try to do a little better about blogging.  I want to remember every bit of what our munchkin is up to these days!! 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment