Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Random Gibberish

Yep!! It's getting close to that time...the HOLIDAYS!!  This is my favorite time of year, as the temperatures start to drop, hot cider warms on the stove, fireplaces roar, holiday scented candles burn, and my decorations begin to go up!  I have been hitting Hobby Lobby frequently to stock up on deco mesh and all sorts of fun.  My mom made our Christmas stockings this year, and I am in love with them!!
 
 
 
 
 
Work has been pretty stressful lately, and if you're a working Mama, you know how the corporate world can sometimes consume your thoughts.  I am blessed to have a wonderful husband who is always encouraging me and telling me how proud he is of my hard work.  I received these beauties last week....
 
 
 
 
 
 
We are loving our church and we placed membership last week.  Life group has been great so far (even though we've just joined), and we had a wonderful time at the Old Fashioned Church Social last Sunday.  Reese enjoyed a hay ride and some yummy home cooked food, pies, and everything else you can imagine.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Monday, Landon celebrated his 32nd birthday!!  I ordered a big cookie for tonight before church.  Mom's picking it up and we hope to celebrate a little bit!!
 
 
 
Happy Birthday little bro!!
 
 
 
Our sweet munchkin continues to entertain us daily.  Bless her heart!!  She's had a few molars coming in and has been a teeny bit on the fussy side.  Who am I kidding?!?  Mama's gray hairs are sprouting gray hairs!  The past few days have been rough, but here's hoping for a good weekend! 
 
 
The usual...into EVERYTHING!  :))
 
 
 
Unless she is sleeping soundly...sweet angel!!
 
 
 
This weekend Reese and I are headed to Little Rock for Holiday House.  Actually, we're headed to see Aunt Bee and Uncle Black...HH is just a plus!  I'm hoping to fit in a couple of great restaurants and some boutique shopping as well, but you never know with a one-year old!!
 
 
Happy Wednesday!!!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment