Thursday, March 13, 2014

Lately...or the past Month!!

Well, it's 7:50 on Thursday night and I'm lying in bed catching up on the blog. Yep!! Things get crazy around here. :)) Matt is back working nights in the ICU for another month, Reese is off in dreamland, and I've been making our list of what to pack for the beach in just 2 short weeks!!! We can't wait!! 


There is so much to catch up on!! I'll attach some pictures below of what we've been up to over the past month, but the biggest news for our little family is that we will be welcoming a 
Baby BOY this summer!!! We had our ultrasound at 18 weeks and everything looked great. We are so excited and I am now in full 'nursery planning' mode. We have our 20 week appointment coming up and I'll hopefully have a name to share...crazy to think we're almost halfway through this pregnancy!! 


I'm just beginning to get over the constant nausea and sickness that I've had with this baby. 17 weeks is when it came to a halt, after a little scare and a visit to the hospital.  I ended up catching the stomach bug that Reese had and got extremely dehydrated.  We had to make a trip to the hospital where I received 2 bags of IV fluids, they monitored the baby's heart rate, and did some blood work.  We were free to go home that night and I felt better than I had in months.  Thankfully, I haven't gotten sick since. 


It's been a busy week, but we're looking forward to a low key weekend of picking out nursery furniture and registering for this sweet little munchkin.  In other news, this is what our little family has been up to.  :))



Matt and I celebrated a night out at Ruth's Chris after the ultrasound of our sweet baby boy!
 
 

We had one more big snow!!  Hopefully, our LAST!!!
 
 
 
 
 
We spent Valentine's Day weekend in Little Rock visiting Blake and Kyndall.  Such a great time!!!
 
 
 
 

My beautiful sis!
 
 

My high school friend, Leslie, is having a baby boy and we were able to celebrate her and Clayton with a shower.
 
 
Love these gals!
 
 
We've played on the playground a little bit.  This girl loves being outside!
 
 
 
We drove over to Tulsa on a Saturday to spend the afternoon with my grandparents.
 
 

Having a blast with Papaw C.
 

We sure do love these two!!!
 
 
I have to admit, it's been tough to keep up the blogging, but Instagram is my new "scrapbook."  I am able to capture all of our fun memories much quicker with Insta. 
 
 
I'll be back (hopefully soon) with a 20 week update on our little guy!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment