Friday, January 31, 2014

14 weeks....

Well, we are 14 weeks today!!  I have been told this is the magic number when people stop having such horrible morning sickness and vomiting.  I am PRAYING that is correct. Crazy to think that we're approaching 4 months...dang!!  Time Is Flying!!!!
 
 
I will also concur to the fact that after your first pregnancy you start showing MUCH faster for the next baby.  WOW!!


How Far Along: 14 weeks


Weight Gain:  I actually had lost weight at my 13 week appointment due to how sick I have been this time around.  Hoping to gain a few lbs. at our 17 week appt.


Maternity Clothes:  UGH!!  Not a fan, so I'm really not wearing anything maternity yet except for my leggings and one pair of my maternity AG skinnies.  Everything else...my regular clothes.


Stretch Marks: Nope


Best Moment:  I just love hearing the heartbeat when we go into our appointments.  It's a miracle to think of that sweet blessing growing inside of me.  At 13 weeks, the heart beat was around 160 bpm.


Miss Anything: I miss feeling good!!  This first trimester has been unbelievable, with so much nausea and vomiting.  I had nothing like this with Reese.  I will say it's slowly getting better and has continued to improve the further along I get.


Movement:  You may think I'm crazy, but I have felt the fluttering and the "goldfish swimming in my stomach" off and on since 9 weeks.  I know what to expect the second time around and movement has definitely started.


Food Cravings:  None - whatever I can hold down at the moment.


Anything Make You Sick:  Nothing in particular.  There is truly no rhyme or reason as to when I get sick.  It could be 3x in the morning, or a couple times in the afternoon.  I never know?!>


Gender:  I'm thinking GIRL, only because the heartbeat is almost exactly the same as Reese's was.  That's all I have to go on...so once again, could be TOTALLY wrong.


Belly In/Out:  In


Happy/Moody:  Most of the time happy! I will say that this pregnancy has been much more tough on me.  I think it's a combination of how sick I've been, chasing around a 17 month old, and working full-time.  I believe my exact words to Matt the other day were, "Ya, we're done after this one, unless we do a surrogate."  :))


Looking Forward To:  Feeling Much Better!! We're also hoping to plan a weekend to go to Little Rock and see Kyndall and Blake in February.  If it works out, I am looking forward to some sister time!! 

 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment